Friday, July 31, 2015

Load of Bull #FunnyFriday July 2015

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Funny Friday  150 X 150.jpg

Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity Waiting to Happen (http://www.angelaweight.com).



18 - Sanity Waiting to Happen.JPG

1. Something tells me this meat may taste a bit odd.


2. Bob: Are you sure this is what she meant?

Bill: Mary said to get some imitation beef for her Aunt that is a vegetarian.
Bob: Alright, if you say so. It just seems off to me.

3. Jake: Don't you think you should practice on a live bull?

John: Why would I do that?
Jake: So you will be ready come rodeo time.
John: I am scared of bulls. This will work just fine.
Jake: These won't move.
John: Exactly.
Jake: ....

4. Donna: You should really stop making bets.

Dave: No. I really should stop losing bets.
Donna: That too.
5. Eva: See, BettyJo, I told you their meat wasn't top quality.

BettyJo: It tastes fine to me.
Eva: You would think that.



This picture stumped me. It was an awesome pic, but I literally could not think of anything.




Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:


8 comments:

  1. Imitation Beef? Like "Vegatarian is an old Indian Name for Bad Hunter?" Baahahaha!
    Considering you couldn't think of anything, this is no BS, just the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that would be pretty ODD tasting meat...LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who was stumped you sure came up with some pretty great captions. You must work well under pressure! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your captions were great! I loved #2. I'm laughing even harder at the labels you chose for your post. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO awesome!!!!!! I can't decide which one I like the most!! Maybe 2? Or 1? Or.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imitation beef... dying! My guess is that meat is pretty tough. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...