Friday, May 12, 2017

My Gigi, My Love #UseYourWords

Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked four to six words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That is the challenge, here is a fun twist; no one who is participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.


My words are:
lamp ~ black ~ design ~ toothbrush ~ shag
They were submitted by:  http://www.southernbellecharm.com

Poem: My Gigi, My Love.

I love spending lazy days with you.
I love spending busy days with you.
I love watching you turn our lamp into a stage spotlight, while you dance.
I love watching you dance circles around your stuffed animal audience, in your black tutu.
I love seeing your excitement when I hand you your toothbrush, knowing you're a big girl now.
I love watching you draw pictures, showing me your design for your future house.
I love that your future house has a room for mommy and daddy.
I love watching your carry around your shaggy pink puppy, telling her you're her mommy.
I love spending all my days with you.
I love watching you grow into an amazing little girl.
I love being your mommy.
I love you.

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday. I hope all of you moms have a fabulous weekend, and a wonderful Mother's Day! 

Now, go and enjoy this month's other Use Your Words posts!! 

Links to the other “Use Your Words” posts:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful words for a very lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaawww, what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the words. Anything with GiGi is awesome. That girl makes me smile every time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Mother's Day! What a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...