Friday, September 29, 2017

Panic #FunnyFriday

Welcome to September’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.






Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Cognitive Script.


44 - Cognitive Script - September 2017.jpg

1. Sally: Billy, running out of beer is not an extreme emergency.

Billy: But Sally, it is Sunday.
Sally: All the more reason running out of beer isn't a problem.
Billy: Football, Sally. Football.
Sally: You make no sense. I will go get you beer. Leave the button alone, and you better not make a peep during Grey's on Thursday. Not one peep.


2. Millie: Why did you press the button?!?
Willy: You won't let me play my video game.
Millie: Mom and Dad are going to kill you. That is not an extreme emergency.
Willy: Tomato, tomahto.


3. Hallie Anne hoped the hot firemen didn't realize her extreme emergencies, were really just excuses to see such handsome men. That seemed none the wiser, and for that she was grateful. (I absolutely would probably do this as an 80 year old.)


4. I feel like I need one of these. I wonder who it calls. Either way, a panic button would be awesome. I would press it nearly every day. Ever feel like you have no idea what you are doing? Oy. Lately, I feel like I am barely treading water, and I am definitely in over my head.


5. So, one of my first thoughts was about our fortune cookies. I had my neurology appointment earlier, and afterward, out car battery was dead. By the time AAA came and we were on our way home, it was late. So, I chose to grab some Chinese food. I ordered a combination plate, that I knew Gigi would love. Gigi got a Happy Meal, that I knew she would only half eat, but it's her preference. Chad got his beloved bacon cheeseburger from Carl's Jr (gag). They gave me two fortune cookies, and I shared them with Gigi. Hers had a nice fortune (Awaken your divine nature within.). I was so excited to read mine. Opened it. Nothing. Nada. No fortune. I am guessing that is really not a good thing. Maybe it knows that our car broke down, and I think we probably need a new battery. Maybe it should have said "Cars are expensive. Suck it up, Buttercup!"

What about you?! Would you like to have a panic button?! Thank you for stopping by!! Now, go check out what my fellow bloggers have in store for you!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



1 comment:

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...